Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The New Me!

I started Weight Watchers in September of 2010. And I just got to my goal of losing 65 pounds. When I started working at a photography studio, I made a deal with myself that when I get to my goal weight; my reward for myself is going to be getting out from behind the camera and in FRONT of one for a photo session of me. I just had that photo session and it was a lot of fun, and also harder than I thought to be in front of the camera for once! But I really had the best time and amazing people supporting me. I wanted to share some of the photos from that session on our blog so… here’s the new me!
















The best thing about losing this weight is that, this is for life, it’s not just about doing it and being done, it’s about writing the new chapters of my life! I am a new person. So much has changed from the person in that before picture to the person I am now. In losing weight, I gained confidence. So many things fell into place in my life after losing weight and I don’t think it was coincidence. I am an all around happier, healthier and confident person and have bettered my life forever!
AND I’m so excited to NOT go back to that person in the before picture! I mean, who is that anyway??

1 comment:

  1. SO AWESOME!! Thank you for privilege of being the one to photograph this session for you. You are an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete